GOOD EARTH NATURAL FOODS COMPANY -- 41765 Park Avenue, 301-475-1630
Staff members Maria and Danielle will be available to talk about the history of our store. Plus, we will have Cynthia from VA Beach formerly with Heritage Store now with Nutraceutical in our store to demo Heritage Products. Come experience massage oils, learn about castor oil therapy and more; Cynthia is a wealth of knowledge. Mention this advertisement and you will qualify for a 20% discount on any Heritage items during our May First Friday event.
CRAZY FOR EWE -- 22715 Washington Street, 301-475-2744
Mr. Kennedy Abell will be at Crazy for Ewe May First Friday sharing pictures, memorabilia, and stories from the early days of Leonardtown. Mr. Abell still lives right here in Leonardtown, and he'll be a delightful addition around the table!
Join us for a terrific spring top project featuring beautiful new Tandem yarn. This design highlights Tandem's beautiful colors and fun blend of shiny and matte fibers. Bring size 8 needles (gauge is 4.5 stitches per inch) Come get started with us from 5 - 8 p.m. First Friday. Pattern is complimentary with purchase of Tandem First Friday only.
CAUGHT MY EYE -- 22760 Washington Street, Unit #1, 301-475-6805
COASTAL ARTS MARKET -- 23190 Newtowne Neck Road in the park by the Winery
Presented by the Coastal Arts Partnership , the Arts Market is an out door monthly market held the Third Saturday of every month 9:00 to 3:00. The Market is now open First Fridays too! The Arts Market features handmade, affordable art from local and regional artists and artisans. Styles of art include Painting, Photography, Ceramics, Glass, Jewelry, Wood, plus handmade quilts, clothing, soap, furniture and other delights.
FENWICK STREET USED BOOKS AND MUSIC-- 41655A Fenwick Street 301-475-2859. Tom Gross will be signing copies of his book The Touch from 5:00 to 7:00 PM
Where to find "Leonardtown - Then and Now" memorabilia
- Caught My Eye -- 22760 Washington Street, Unit #1, 301-475-6805
- Crazy for Ewe -- 22715 Washington Street
- Fuzzy Farmer's Market --22696 Washington Street, 301-475-FUZZ
- Fenwick Street Used Books and Music -- 41655A Fenwick Street, 301- 475-2859
- Big Larry's Comic Book Cafe -- 22745 Washington Street 301-475-1860
- Opal Fine Art Gallery and Gifts -- 41625 Park Avenue, 301-884-2356
- The Good Earth Natural Foods -- 41765 Park Avenue, 301-475-1630
- Ye Old Towne Café --22685 Washington Street, 301-475-5151
- The Rex -- 22695 Washington Street, 301-475-1512
- Port of Leonardtown Winery -- off Rt. 5 at 23190 Newtowne Neck Road , 301-690-2192